PDA hacking...

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Thu Dec 4 23:34:23 PST 2003

Once upon a time (on Friday 05 December 2003 00:32), Ian Molton wrote :
 > On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 21:17:10 +0100
 > there is no port for it. Im writing the only known toshiba port (e7xx)
 > which MAY boot on the e800.

I guess there is currently no port for it : it's not been available for
long, if at all. Release date in France is by Friday 20031212.

 > buy me an e800 and it will be supported.

Stop dreaming awake, Ian! :-) But I'm in for the port, although it
seems a very difficult task. I think the e740 port will _not_ work on
the e800, cause the HW is much different... But I'll know what can be
done next friday. :-) But that's a looooong time... :-(

Anyway, I'm very much interested in the work you've done, and the way
you've done it, cause I'll have to follow a quite similar path.

Regards,
Yann.

--
|  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\   ASCII RIBBON            |