The lists OK?

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.org.uk
Fri May 6 09:52:13 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 17:40 +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Fri, 6 May 2005, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
>
> > No traffic at all?  Most unusual.
> >

>  Tony, thanks for confirming I'm still subscribed :) [ got unsubscribed
> from lkml overnight, started wondering if the lfs lists had done
> something similar ]
>
> Ken

Nothing wrong with the lists then, but what is everyone doing?  I too
believed that I had been somehow unsubscribed, or that the mailing lists
were down.

Just remarkable that there has been a such a hiatus over *all* the lists
I subscribe to, not all of them lfs lists.  Anyway.
--
If you always postpone pleasure you will never have it. Quit work and
play