free gmail invites

Digvijoy Chatterjee digvijoy_chatterjee at infosys.com
Mon May 16 20:41:54 PDT 2005

kind of ignorance are there ,dont understanding englis therefoire suche
a fuulish act...will not tryest to doest this in the futures

extremely sorry but just to tell Old Fellow that he could have send the
condescending mail as a "PRIVATE MESSAGE" and not to the list

BBYE

regards
Digvijoy  Chatterjee