Reply to Robert's Mail

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 26 04:20:51 PDT 2005

Chakkaradeep C C wrote:
> by entirely calling a member of LFS team completely stupid.
                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm sorry, what?

> i hope the moderator of this group replies..........

Taken from m-w.com:

el·lip·sis:
2 : marks or a mark (as ... or · or --) indicating an omission (as of
words) or a pause

Notice that it's just three dots. Anything more is unnecessary and a
little ridiculous.

> Robert if U have used LFS for LEARNING , u cant tell others also to
> use LFS for the same....and do mind ur language......this is a public

Just MHO here, but I think you'd get a lot more respect if you did your
best to speak in proper English instead of abbreviating like a 13 year
old "web savvy" girl chatting on MSN.

As per your other comments, yes, Robert was way out of line.

--
JH