I can't get net-tools

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 2 06:47:12 PDT 2000

> package. (the LFS-HOWTO just describes how to compile/install... not
> what's in it.)

Thanks for reminding me about that. I'll write up the descriptions for
2.3.7

Did Bryan (bdumm) happen to mention some other mirror site *other* than
ftp://lfs.bcpub.com/pub or www.pcrdallas.com ?

The files at those two servers are copies of the original one. If you
haven't found a new original siter I'll have to go and hunt down a new
one.

www.linuxfromscratch.org