I can't get net-tools

Tim stcroixt at softhome.net
Thu Aug 3 01:46:24 PDT 2000

> Did Bryan (bdumm) happen to mention some other mirror site *other* than
> ftp://lfs.bcpub.com/pub or www.pcrdallas.com ?
>
> The files at those two servers are copies of the original one. If you
> haven't found a new original siter I'll have to go and hunt down a new
> one.
>
> --
> Gerard Beekmans
> www.linuxfromscratch.org

I don't think there *IS* an official mirror.  I went through 10 pages of
search engine and only found old versions and links back to the original
site.

BTW, it may just be me... I'm behind a flaky firewall that my
community-based ISP set up, it's a NAT actually (10.0.X.X IPs), and some
places just may not like that.

Tim