2.3.7 almost there

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 3 16:18:31 PDT 2000

2.3.7's ready and will be uploaded later tonight. I'm giving the mirrors
a day as usual to mirror so I'll send the announcements away tomorrow in
case you don't feel like checking every couple of hours for new
versions.

There are a few things on the TODO list which I haven't been able to
finish for 2.3.7 so they'll wait for 2.4. They are just typo fixes and
that. I still have to write up some description of netkit-base and
net-tools and have to add some comments to the boot scripts. I'll do
that during the next two weeks. In two weeks from now 2.4 will be
released.

www.linuxfromscratch.org