LFS-BOOK-2.3.7 released

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Fri Aug 4 02:40:16 PDT 2000

+-Gerard Beekmans-(gerard at linuxfromscratch.org)-[04.08.00 06:30]:
> Hi,
>
> LFS-BOOK-2.3.7 has been released and is available from
> www.linuxfromscratch.org and mirrors. Note that all mirrors might not
> be updated at the moment. Give 24 hours max.

Also released was the new LFS-2.3.7-downloads.wget-file to assist you
getting the packets. It can be DLed from http://www.b-a-l-u.de/LFS

The CHANGES-file there contains minimal instructions how to use it...

> This is the last development version. In about 2 weeks the new stable
> 2.4 version will be released.

Same with LFS-2.4-downloads.wget ;)

Send any problems with the file to me (I am just doing 2.3.7 myself, so
I hope no files are missing ;)...

     Balu