LFS in linuxtoday.com

ghovs at plex.nl ghovs at plex.nl
Sun Aug 6 07:48:49 PDT 2000

Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:

> I think i speak for a couple of admins at least, LFS is a dream... you
> aren't taking a system apart then rebuilding it, your just building it =)

I agree.
Knowing how to fix linux for every specific computer I got is kinda
useful when 'just trying a new distro'

It's kinda amusing how I always end up installing the same stuff I
always use over what's in the specific distro anyway...

I guess this whole LFS thing made me outgrow distros....

> > LFS brutal??? Common!! :-)
>
> Nah... we just got to rough them up a little *winks*

Maybe we should leave in some bugs, just so they get tougher.