LEM...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 6 14:46:40 PDT 2000

> While doing some research for ALFS, i stopped by
> http://linux-embedded.org/
>
> in the Doc, Faq section...
>
> Whee, LFS is getting quite popular... keep rolling, i say
>
> .HIghoS (knowing Gerard loves to hear this stuff =)

I do yes. I know linux-embedded carries at least the 2.2 version of the
HOWTO. The owner of the site asked me if he could use it and I said
"sure go for it". There are a couple of others that carry the document
or are using it in some way. Yeah, I like the way LFS is expanding and
becoming more famous.

www.linuxfromscratch.org