LFS' future

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 7 05:48:18 PDT 2000

Hi guys,

It has happened. I've got a job and I started today. I know a lot of
people here would like to know what is going to happen to the LFS
project when I start working.

I have good news on that. I started working for BC Publishing (Bryan
Dumm owns it) doing mainly LFS related stuff. I'm expected to keep
maintaining the book and do other things. What those other things are
you'll have to ask on IRC or something like that.

Shortly I'll be moving the linuxfromscratch.org domain from
pcrdallas.com to gerard.bcpub.com and start hosting the services there.
So some mailinglist interruption might occur in a couple of weeks but
I'll let you guys know about that when I'm about to move the stuff.

So LFS' future is secured now. I'll still be spending a fair amount of
time on LFS, ALFS and related issues and this time I'm getting payed for
it, which is nice.

www.linuxfromscratch.org