gpm --> was RE: Chapter 7, 'Creating the /etc/init.d/ethnet script'

Craig M. Reece shade at jetcity.com
Mon Aug 7 12:03:59 PDT 2000

The basic trick with gpm is that it wants TeX installed to create the
documentation which is really silly since the man pages and info files are
already there. I editted the Makefile to remove the doc directory and that
got rid of the errors, of course I had to manually install the man pages
etc... (thus the need for a written hint :)