Newsgroup access to lfs

Paul Jensen pe at fs6.pcrentals.com
Tue Aug 8 13:33:03 PDT 2000

> There is too much traffic on this mailing list for me to keep on top of,
> what happened to the news feed? I can't see the news host or groups
> listed in the standard email footer anymore (if they ever were). I'm sure
> I saw them somewhere!

i don't think we ever had a news footer.  just point your news reader at
pcrdallas.com and it will work.  there is still a problem when posting
from a news reader - the post will be emailed to everyone, but will not
show up in the news reader.  i will look at this problem again - but it
may be a "feature" to prevent an endless loop of emails.

paul jensen
lfs ftp/news/mail archive
www.pcrdallas.com