Bind 8.2.2p5

Hendrik Volker Brunn hvb at gmx.net
Wed Aug 9 11:39:06 PDT 2000

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 08:30:18PM +0200, Christian wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Hendrik Volker Brunn wrote:
>
> > > ns_main.c:102: sys/mbuf.h: Too many levels of symbolic links
> > > ns_main.c:106: net/route.h: Too many levels of symbolic links

Hm. This this usually describes a symlink that points to a second one
while the second points to the first one, so it's looping endlessly (at
least until the bash catches it).

> /usr/src/linux points to /usr/src/linux-2.2.16 (where my kernel tree is
> located)
> /usr/include/linux points to /usr/src/linux/include/linux

So this not your problem, there must be an looping link anywhere. Try
to find out, where the above include files are located exactly.

hvb

--
"Denken sie auch, oder schlurfen sie nur sinnlos ueber die Erde?" (Kafka)