Webmin and LFS

Pascal Adami pascal.adami at balcab.ch
Fri Aug 11 09:34:28 PDT 2000

Hi there,

I was there, configuring the setup of webmin where I had to choose my
installed OS...oh well, I said, now it will probably fail. And guess what I
saw? In the about 25 OS's (well, lots of Linux distros) there is a "Linux
>From Scratch" option, too!

A little motivation for Gerard and his efforts :-) Maybe there will be a LFS
"distro" too some time, just with the actual sources and bootscripts on a CD
available in the stores, well, I'm dreaming...;-)