Sendmail Tutorial?

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Fri Aug 11 10:16:50 PDT 2000

Does anybody know of a good "online" tutorial for setting up sendmail from
scratch?  I am looking for something that assumes no mail capabilities of
the system (i.e. it tells you to create /var/spool/mail with such and such
permission).  Does such a thing even exist.  I hesitate to buy "the bat
book", as I only plan on doing small things with it.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net