paper books

Michael A. Peters mpeters at omnilinux.com
Fri Aug 11 15:14:29 PDT 2000

I disagree.

I liked printed material, spend lots of time at the half-price bookstore
looking for books (find some really goos stuff too- they frequently get current
version overstock O'Reilly books!!)

Look at the O'Reilly book for samba.
The entire book is available for free online, yet they sell that book like
wildfire.

Looking at a screen causes drowsiness and tiredness compared to printed
documentation.

--
Michael A. Peters
http://www.abriasoft.com/