pushing back deadline 3 days

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 12 09:43:57 PDT 2000

Instead of releasing LFS-2.4 this coming Friday it'll be released the
wednesday after that. I have two reasons for this:

1) my aniversary is august 21st and me and my wife are gone for that
weekend, leaving that Friday

2) I want to start releasing new book versions at the beginning of the
week rather than at the end. In the past I uploaded the book on Friday
and gave the mirrors a few days to synchronize. But since the mirrors
are using rsync to automatically update the website and ftp archive
daily, that's no longer an issue. But I never changed that and kept
releasing on Fridays (for he/she who wondered why, that's the answer).

www.linuxfromscratch.org