paper books

David Flynn Dave at keston.u-net.com
Sat Aug 12 14:46:40 PDT 2000

I agree, i hate looking at anything on a screen, and if it is longer than an
A4 page, will print it off.  I hate online referance manuals, as i can never
find the paragraph i want, where as in my paper back books, i can always
find the relevant paragraph -- usually instantally. (i can still find a
reference in some books (namley the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy), where
it has been many years since i read them (reading them only once))

so here is to paper publications !

Dave
---------------------------------------
The information in this e-mail and any files sent with it is confidential to
the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may
also be legally privileged. It is not to be relied upon by any person other
than the addressee except with the sender's prior written approval. If no
such approval is given, the sender will not accept liability (in negligence
or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from
acting, on such information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part
of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from
your computer system. Have a nice Day !