i3862ppc

Florin Boariu florin at bnv-bamberg.de
Mon Aug 14 06:45:29 PDT 2000

Hi!

I'm planning to buy an iBook when I get paid for my holiday job (in about
4 weeks).

I'll try to install a linux on it (lfs, what else... :-> ). My thought was
to use a cross-compiler running on my current i386 machine to generate
code for the ppc. Has anyone tried this kind of stunts so far? I should
work, shouldn't it?

And since we're at it: anyone who has an iBook around here? Is it worth
its money? How are games running (Quake III) on it?

florin.
--
[...] try this new version instead, which many people believe to
      be the perfect compromise between new and old bugs. :)

	-- announce of ircII 2.9 "roof"