Book version 2.3.7

Tomislav Greguric greguric at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Aug 14 09:59:17 PDT 2000

> > One more question: is there a way to download the book without having to print page by page or cutting and pasting?
>
> I don't understand what you mean. If you don't want to cut and paste,
> then you can just type the commands into a shell.

If I understand him correctly he wants to ask if there's one file
available containing the whole book, because he's tired of having to
go through the online version, viewing every page and then saving the
page to his harddisk or printing it out.

Foyah, just take a look at http://lfs.sourceforge.net/index2.html,
click on "Download", there you may download the complete book.

Tomislav