Book version 2.3.7

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 14 11:00:03 PDT 2000

> What I mean is when downloading the book for me to have a printed version of
> it, I cut and paste it into a wordprocessor and then print it out.  Is there
> a way to just download it in on and print it out?

Why can't you print from Netscape or whatever browser you use (the
nochunks version)? I also provided PS and PDF files for the LFS-BOOK-2.3.7
version so you can run that through ghostscript or Acrobat reader and
print it. And there's a plain txt file you can use to print with (feed
it through pdq or lpr or something like that and it'll work too)

www.linuxfromscratch.org