i3862ppc

Darryl milenium at ihug.com.au
Tue Aug 15 02:33:20 PDT 2000

> My thought was to use a cross-compiler running on my current i386 machine
to generate code for the ppc

Umm what comes to my mind is to put into practice what the beginning of the
lfs says (i think) as i havernt looked at it in yonks
the bit about starting off with a distro already etc etc......why not get
the distro they make for apples ?? (thats what an ibook is isnt it ??) and
do as the lfs says etc etc but it will or should be compiled up to work on
your system etc etc ......now im babbling so i'll stop now , but you get
where im going i think

Darryl