Can't test-run scripts / rebooting fails

Torsten Vollmann Torsten at Vollmann-Online.de
Tue Aug 15 04:38:47 PDT 2000

> > When I reboot into LFS, I get the following:
> >
> > ... (everything all right until now)
> > INIT: version 2.78 booting
> > INIT: /etc/inittab[2]: missing action field
> > INIT: cannot execute "/etc/init.d/rcS"
> > INIT: entering runlevel: 3
> > INIT: cannot execute "/etc/init.d/rc"
> > This is a test

This is, what I'm getting now. I'm using the 2.4pre6-Kernel - I need
(working) USB...

The new script is working quite perfectly. Does that mean that I have to
type every script? I HOPE NOT!!!