i3862ppc

Steve Jensen steve.jensen at santafe.cc.fl.us
Tue Aug 15 05:51:05 PDT 2000

There is a set of PPC directions somewhere for LFS, but I think that the
main compiling needs to be done on a PPC machine...

As for games like Q3, you may be out of luck, depending.  I was able to
get Q3 going on my LFS system, but I also have a Voodoo3 video card.  I
know that Q3 requires hardware acceleration, so it will be dependant on
what kind of video card you have.

HTH

Steve

--