Can't test-run scripts / rebooting fails

Torsten Vollmann Torsten at Vollmann-Online.de
Tue Aug 15 09:42:18 PDT 2000

I've tried the 2.2.13-Kernel - same prob'...:-(

Could it be becasue I created the scripts outside the chrooted
environment?

As I mentioned before, I had the same problems with my Client/Server and
NFS:

Even if the client says it is the right owner, it was only possible to
cd into directories but not to list the contents. When I checked out on
the server, it thays I am User "Nobody" with Group "Nogroup" - the
Clients say "root" "root"... quite confusing

I'm not deep enough in the way, the rights are handled, but I've checked
the usr/group-NUMBERS (Like root:x:0) if they differ, but they are the
same...