"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

SamBC sambc at nights.force9.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 15:30:31 PDT 2000

In 1-2 months time I *may* be able to make up small orders at a nominal fee.
The larger the order the cheaper the media, but for a large order I may have
to take some money myself for the time. The GPL does allow that.

If people in Europe can wait that long, I am in the UK so will be able to
mail out abroad easily. Payment might be difficult, I may have to misuse
UK-Shareg

SamBC