"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

Greg T Hill greghill at terranova.net
Tue Aug 15 16:02:18 PDT 2000

Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:

> Yo,
>
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Greg T Hill wrote:
> > I was wondering about ALFS, checked the archives and all I see is HighOS
> > subscribing.
>
> That would be me... i guess Pual hasn't updated the mail archives in a
> while, that and there hasn't been alot of discussions on alfs-discuss (btw
> it's HIghoS :)

Ooops, sorry 'bout mangling your nick.  Uh, who is " Pual "?  ;-)
I tried subscribing to ALFS before but nothing happened, guess I'll try
again.  The lack of activity in the archive mislead me to believe I wasn't
missing anything, but I'm pleased to be wrong.

$ ddate :
Today is Boomtime, the 8th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3166