"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Aug 15 21:23:36 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Greg T Hill wrote:
> Ooops, sorry 'bout mangling your nick.  Uh, who is " Pual "?  ;-)
> I tried subscribing to ALFS before but nothing happened, guess I'll try
> again.  The lack of activity in the archive mislead me to believe I wasn't
> missing anything, but I'm pleased to be wrong.

Nah, don't worry about it... it's easier for ppl to just use Jesse or
highos ;)

Paul Jensen has been hosting linuxfromscratch.org ever since she first
came online, but he's been _very_ busy with work lately.

Either way, moving it too a new box brings nice things, including new
website design, faster mailing list, LFS InfoSys, etc... all plus's

Anyways... Gerard knows more then this little guy, and fire your questions
away on alfs-discuss, there hasn't been alot going throw there as most of
it has been on #LFS ;)

-