"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

David D.W. Downey david.downey at codecastle.com
Tue Aug 15 23:31:52 PDT 2000

In the meanttime my toy is available for anyone who wants it.

Gerard,
	Put me down as one of your first mirror sites for the ISO will
you?

---
David D.W. Downey          Red Hat Certified Engineer
HAGISS Project Leader      http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/HAGISS/
Member LPI, OSWG           http://www.lpi.org & http://www.oswg.org
QIXO, Inc.                 http://www.QIXO.com
ddowney at QIXO.com           Senior Linux Systems Administrator