"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

David D.W. Downey david.downey at codecastle.com
Tue Aug 15 23:41:56 PDT 2000

I am offering my codecastle.com box as a mirror of the LFS if needed (not
just the ISO). I also have someone who is not a member of the lsit right
now but is interested enough to have offered his listserv system for
archive hosting og the various LFS malinig lists. This would be made web
based if so desired.

---
David D.W. Downey          Red Hat Certified Engineer
HAGISS Project Leader      http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/HAGISS/
Member LPI, OSWG           http://www.lpi.org & http://www.oswg.org
QIXO, Inc.                 http://www.QIXO.com
ddowney at QIXO.com           Senior Linux Systems Administrator