"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 16 04:39:03 PDT 2000

> I am offering my codecastle.com box as a mirror of the LFS if needed (not
> just the ISO). I also have someone who is not a member of the lsit right
> now but is interested enough to have offered his listserv system for
> archive hosting og the various LFS malinig lists. This would be made web
> based if so desired.

If you want to become a mirror contact me personally and give me some
information on your location, bandwidth, what you want to mirror and
such.

I'd like to do the archiving myself, but if you can give me pointers as
to what software I could use I'd appreciate it. Right now I'm just going
to try a couple and see which ones work best.
`

www.linuxfromscratch.org