Translations of the book

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 16 04:41:48 PDT 2000

> Hi there,
>
> I know there was a guy asking to translate the book to
> french, but I don't remeber what Gerards answer was.
> What do you think about some translations of the book?
> I would do the job for german if you want.

There's a french translation already, even a mailinglist for the group
working on it (lfs-traducfr). If you want to know more about it contact
Johan Lenglet <johanlenglet at linuxien.com>

Last I heard somebody was going to do a German translation but I haven't
heard from that person since. Quit frankly I can't even remember the
name of the person...

www.linuxfromscratch.org