"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 16 04:45:57 PDT 2000

> In the meanttime my toy is available for anyone who wants it.
>
> Gerard,
> 	Put me down as one of your first mirror sites for the ISO will
> you?

As soon as I've moved the site to my new box, have moved the
mailinglists and all that stuff that's been hosted on pcrdallas.com
right now I will take a look at that ISO. It's time for the website to
start mentioning 'add-ons' and stuff. Basically everything that's on
www.pcrdallas.com will be moved to the website as well (add-ons,
scripts, docs, lfs-hints, favorites, etc).

This is going to take me a little while. In the mean while I have a job
to do as well ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org