LFS security problem: break-in

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Wed Aug 16 07:58:57 PDT 2000

+-Thomas 'Balu' Walter-(tw at itreff.de)-[16.08.00 16:46]:
> high mail-traffic-load...) Also you have to stay uptodate with your
> software - install new versions and watch for security-patches...

BTW - this is what I like of LFS - it is small and only has the programs
you really need... Makes watching them much easier.

One ressource to look for new SW is of course http://www.freshmeat.net -
Usually new versions of programs are announced there including Changes
and priority...

     Ba-dont.know.what.to.write.here-lu