"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

Fri Aug 18 01:54:47 PDT 2000

Hello,

> Also, there is an IRC server running on that machine. Feel free to start
> an LFS channel. irc-d.codecastle.com is the URL for the IRC server.

Sorry to be a bit behind, but I have been busy lately with starting a job etc, so I am just catching up with my mailinglists for the last week..

There actually is already an active IRC server/channel for LFS.
Go to -->   irc.linuxfromscratch.org  (port: 6667) and join #lfs

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |