changing 2.4 release date again

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 18 06:52:12 PDT 2000

I've decided to wait another few days with releasing. It's not that it's
not ready yet, but I'm leaving tomorrow for a short trip and will come
home on Tuesday most likely (or Monday, that kind of depends on how
good/bad the wheather is). When I come home I need to catch up some work
(non LFS related work) for BC Pub. and also get the updated website
ready, ftp archive updated and some more. That will take a couple of
days. By pushing back to the Monday after I come home it'll give me
enough time to do things properly.

In the mean time I hava linuxfromscratch.org domain to move to a new
server, new mailinglist software. All of that takes time and there are
only 24 hours in a day.

So 10 more days and than 2.4 will be released. Promised.

www.linuxfromscratch.org