"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

David D.W. Downey david.downey at codecastle.com
Fri Aug 18 17:56:15 PDT 2000

If you are talking about my ISO, I made it with Adaptec's EZ CD
Creator. With that one all you do is right click on the ISO and select
CREATE CD. (I have my burner in an NT4 box as well :-) )

---
David D.W. Downey          Red Hat Certified Engineer
HAGISS Project Leader      http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/HAGISS/
Member LPI, OSWG           http://www.lpi.org & http://www.oswg.org
QIXO, Inc.                 http://www.QIXO.com
ddowney at QIXO.com           Senior Linux Systems Administrator