"Roll Your Own Linux" ISO available

David D.W. Downey david.downey at codecastle.com
Fri Aug 18 18:08:24 PDT 2000

hehe OK> Mind if I screen a client in the channel?

---
David D.W. Downey          Red Hat Certified Engineer
HAGISS Project Leader      http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/HAGISS/
Member LPI, OSWG           http://www.lpi.org & http://www.oswg.org
QIXO, Inc.                 http://www.QIXO.com
ddowney at QIXO.com           Senior Linux Systems Administrator