Login Problems (Timeout issues)

David D.W. Downey david.downey at codecastle.com
Sat Aug 19 00:41:44 PDT 2000

Yeah, we are desiging KiXO Linux around kernel 2.4.0-test6 with reiserfs
support. Any workaround?

---
David D.W. Downey          Red Hat Certified Engineer
HAGISS Project Leader      http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/HAGISS/
Member LPI, OSWG           http://www.lpi.org & http://www.oswg.org
QIXO, Inc.                 http://www.QIXO.com
ddowney at QIXO.com           Senior Linux Systems Administrator