Login Problems (Timeout issues)

David D.W. Downey david.downey at codecastle.com
Sat Aug 19 16:38:51 PDT 2000

Yeah that was the problem. Thanks alot. Was driving me crazy!

---
David D.W. Downey          Red Hat Certified Engineer
Creator/Project Lead       KiXO Linux - http://www.KiXO.org
HAGISS Project Leader      http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/HAGISS/
Member LPI, OSWG           http://www.lpi.org & http://www.oswg.org
QIXO, Inc.                 Senior Linux Systems Administrator
ddowney at QIXO.com           http://www.QIXO.com