REQ.: Ideas for LFS advocacy

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Tue Aug 22 07:40:07 PDT 2000

I find it does give me a sense of almost being part of the "glory days" of
linux before it was mainstream and all.  Hopefully, with ALFS, the idea will
be extended even further!  Which brings up another question.  How did they
do it at first,  were you required to have, say, a SCO UNIX system or other
PC-type *NIX in order to build pre 1.0 Linux?

~Jason

| Jason at tommyk dot com |