disregard this test thank you

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 22 13:30:54 PDT 2000

ok so i lied last week saying it was the last test. This is the last
test. I've been changing domain names on the new box and want to make
sure I've updated all software accordingly (renamed gerard.bcpub.com
into shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org).

If you wanna know what 'shadowfax' stands for and why my own box has
been renamed from lfs.linuxfromscratch.org into
gwaihir.linuxfromscratch.org I suggest you start reading the book "Lord
of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien.

www.linuxfromscratch.org