Seems like a smooth update

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 22 19:13:58 PDT 2000

It seems to have been a smooth update. Most servers' DNS around the
world has been updated now and everything still works, especially email.

For people who use IRC:
irc.pcrdallas.com is the IRC server as Paul's serve
irc.linuxfromscratch.org is the one as shadowfax and is the new one.

The "official" irc server will be the one at shadowfax as I'll be
connected there. I'll be on Paul as well the next few days to redirect
people. Eventually, when Paul has some time, I'd like to make connect
Paul's server to the one on shadowfax and start accepting connections
from other networks/servers so that a real LFS IRC network will be
created. That will be dealt with in due time.

www.linuxfromscratch.org