I think we're missing something...

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Aug 23 05:08:28 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 04:49:27AM -0800, Beau Bellamy wrote:
> As I have installed LFS countless times...  I've noticed that the LFS book is missing something alomst every distribution has...  CRON?!

I personally feel LFS doesn't need it, that way LFS stays flexible enough for
everything, once the LFS InfoSystem us up and running that will all change...

> Is there a better version that I am overlooking?  Or am I just being a ignorant bastard?

Hrm... i haven't looked myself (not need to yet :), but if i can't find it from
Freshmeat/Google then i usually take a look at Debian's source packages, etc.

-