I think we're missing something...

Beau Bellamy beau at beaunet.dhs.org
Wed Aug 23 05:49:27 PDT 2000

As I have installed LFS countless times...  I've noticed that the LFS book is missing something alomst every distribution has...  CRON?!

I've run searches on the internet, and all I can find are versions of this program dated to 1995 (outdated?)..

Personally I have found this program usefull for automated administrative tasks..  I am very surprized that there is no mention of this awsome little prog in the LFS book, nor in the Mailing list...

Is there a better version that I am overlooking?  Or am I just being a ignorant bastard?

Beau Bellamy
(beau at beaunet.dhs.org)