I think we're missing something...

David Lautenschlager david.lautenschlager at mcdata.com
Wed Aug 23 09:47:18 PDT 2000

That is why I wish the how-to had more explinations of why and discussions
of options, rather than be just a list of instructions that if followed
blindly leads to a copy of Gerards system. Why is package X installed before
Y? Why is one configuration choice made instead of another? How did you get
to where you are in LFS system design.

Don't get me wrong, I love the book, however most of my learning has been
when I made a mistake or typo, and not from the book directly.

Thanks,

Dave