Dependencies

John Arrowwood John.Arrowwood at merant.com
Wed Aug 23 14:30:16 PDT 2000

Well, it still can't find it as /lib/libc.so
The manpage for the version of ld installed says "-l(ar) looks for a file
"lib(ar).a" which I assume is not the same thing as lib(ar).so

The manpage for the current ld reads exactly the same, so it's not because
of an old version of ld.  Hmm...

I'm guessing that since it is trying to link to a static library, rather
than pulling in from the shared object, it is because of my flags used
during compile.  Here they are...any idea what they should be?

./configure \
  --prefix=/$DEST \
  --datadir=/$DEST/bison   <- temporary location
make LDFLAGS=-static
make \
  prefix=$LFS/$DEST \
  datadir=$LFS/$DEST/bison \