Dependencies

atark atark at thepipeline.net
Wed Aug 23 19:27:28 PDT 2000

I'm starting to look at this a bit lately also.  I'm building Slackware type
packages of each part of lfs (shared only).  Then I'm going to find the least
amount of stuff I need to install to have a bootable system to start installing
packages.  So I'm finding some dependancies by accident.

My main purpose behind this is to be able to install LFS consistently across
several computers, slower ones that would take forever for certain packages to
compile.  Once ALFS get here this idea may change but hey, isn't it all a
learning experience anyway?

--Andy