Problem with m4 in 2.3.6

Mark Stone mstone at valinux.com
Fri Aug 25 06:47:44 PDT 2000

Actually 2.2 is pretty much done. The official release won't be until end
of summer, early fall, but there will be few changes between now and then.
We're going to be demoing an install of a pre2.2 system in the Linux.com
booth at LinuxWorld, and I must say it looks pretty sweet. Still a few
kinks to work out -- the "simple install" only installs twm -- but this
will be a vast improvement for Debian. Still not enough to sway me away
from LFS, though.

Mark

 Mark Stone                                         VA Linux Systems
 mstone at valinux.com                        Publisher, VA Media Group
 (408)542-5745          Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Linux Technology